School policies and procedures define how Abbots Green operates - some of these policies are required by law (Statutory Policies) and others, although not required by law, provide information and guidance on a variety of different aspects of school life.
Below are some of our policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Parents can request a paper copy of policies free of charge from the school office.
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Transgender Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Photograph & Video Policy
- Combined Data Protection and FOI Policy
- Parent Privacy Notice
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Volunteer Privacy Notice
- Whistleblowing Policy & Procedure
- Child Protection Procedures