PLEASE ENSURE ALL UNIFORM IS LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILDS NAME
For all children from Reception Classes to Year 6
- An Abbots Green school sweatshirt or cardigan with the embroidered school logo
- A white Abbots Green polo shirt with the embroidered school logo. Alternatively a plain white polo shirt or plain white cotton shirt can be bought independently from children’s clothes shop.
- Grey trousers (children may wear grey shorts during summer months)
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress or grey trousers (during summer months children may wear green and white gingham dresses)
- Plain black, grey or white socks (plain black or grey tights in the winter months)
- Black school shoes. During summer months, sandals may be worn provided that they have a covered toe, flat heel and feature a buckle fastening. Please note that trainers are not acceptable and should not be worn other than for PE sessions for KS2 children. Reception and KS1 children should wear plimsolls for PE sessions.
- School Bag (Book bag for Reception/KS1 children; Small rucksack for KS1 children; Large rucksack for KS2 children.)
- Abbots Green PE T-Shirt in white with the embroidered school logo (Alternatively your child may wear a plain white t-shirt available independently from children’s clothes shops.) Please note that football tops and t-shirts featuring pictures/patterns/slogans are not acceptable.
- Plain black PE shorts
- Black plimsolls (for Reception and KS1 children)
- Trainers (for KS2 children)
- PE Bag
- During the winter months an outdoor PE kit is also required. Plain dark coloured tracksuit bottoms and a warm top.
For all children in the school Nursery
Children attending our school Nursery are invited to order a sweatshirt embroidered with the school logo. The sweatshirts should be worn with the child's own trousers/skirt. We recommend comfortable shoes with secure fastenings.
Help with uniform costs:
The school operates a voucher system for children whose parents are in receipt of certain benefits and are eligible for ‘Pupil Premium.’ Please ask at the school office for further information.
Ordering school uniform:
Brigade Clothing Ltd are our school uniform provider. Parents are required to order their child's school uniform directly from Brigade Clothing which will then be delivered to your home address. Please note that if you are eligible for 'Pupil Premium' and wish to use your uniform voucher please contact the school office to place your order.
To register with Brigade Clothing and/or place an order please click on the icon below:
Brigade Direct - To register and order with Brigade Driect
A sample selection of uniform is held in school. We strongly recommend that your child tries a sample to check the sizing before ordering.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name.
Jewellery and Accessories:
The only jewellery permitted to be worn in school are a wristwatch and small stud earrings. Both of these items must be removed before PE sessions.
- Hair accessories should be plain coloured (green, white, brown, black) and simple.
- Sunglasses are not permitted (unless under instruction from a healthcare professional.)
- Gloves and winter hats should be provided for the colder months with sun-hats provided in the summer months. Hats should not include slogans and should only be worn outdoors.